Canoeing, Kayaking, Caving, Tubing, and More! Great Rental Rates for Your Western North Carolina Outdoor Adventure!
Call us for group discounts! 866-411-RAFT
Families, friends, scouts, churches, school groups, old buddies!
We can work with any budget!
Trip Rates range $20-$125
French Broad Full Day (Section 9)
- Adults $100 – current sale price $85
- Children 10 and younger – $75
- Full day with lunch
- The best rafting in North Carolina
- The best rafting in Asheville NC
French Broad Half Day (Section 9)
- $60 each
- 2 hours on the water
- no lunch
Watauga Section 5
- TVA project completed in 1912
- Dam controlled
- The best rafting in Eastern TN
- Fun white water near Boone NC
- Trip meets at 12:30! Adults $65
- Children 10 and younger $55
- Half day trips meet at 4:00pm
- Summer rate
- $45 Per Person
- Spelunking Worley’s Cave full day
- Ages 4 and up.
- $75 per person.
- This is a privately owned, non-commercial cave – REAL CAVING! No electricity, gift shops, or sidewalks.
- Cave tours near NC
- Cave trips close to North Carolina
RAFT CAVE COMBO
- This is the trip for the folks that work hard and play harder! This trip is reguarly $150 each and has been slashed to just $120!
- Introduction to rock climbing – perfect for all ages.
- $95 per person.
- The best rock climbing in North Carolina
- Spring through fall
- Must be at least 18 years of age, physically fit, and in good health. This is an extreme trip for real adventure seekers.
- Over 5 miles of continues class III, IV, and V rapids.
- Guaranteed to be a world-class adventure.
- $125 and must have at least 3 participants.
- This trip is not Willson Creek! This trip is the real deal for the folks looking for the highest adventure possible in North Carolina!
- This is the only guided class 5 whitewater trip in North carolina.
- Willson creek is not class 5! The Watauga is true class 5!
- Adults and Children $20.
- Cooler Tubes $15
- Tandem Tube $40
- 1, 2, or 3 hours. Go again no charge!
- Great tubing in North Carolina!
- The best tube trip in NC!
- 1 man tubes, 2 man tubes, and cooler tubes!
- Tube North Carolina!
- 1, 2, or 3 hours
- Singles $35
- Tandem $65
- Kayak trips in North Carolina
- Kayak trips in Boone
- The New and Watauga Rivers awaits you!
CANOES 2012 Featuring MadRiver Adventures
- 1, 2, 3 hours
- $65 per boat – holds 2 adults and 1 small person
- Canoe trips in North Carolina
- Canoe Boone NC
- Float the New River
- Float the Watauga River
WHITEWATER KAYAK INSTRUCTION
- Learn to kayak in North Carolina mountains
- Learn to white water kayak in Boone
- Waterfalls or summits
- $45 each with a minimum of 4 participants
- Hike Boone North Carolina!
- Hiking trips in NC
- THE TRIFECTA!
- Chose any 3 trips for a low rate of just $222 (Excludes rock climbing)
WET SUIT RENTALS – $15
GEM MININGLocated at 1655 Hwy 105 South in Boone, North Carolina
- Price per bucket not per person. Includes bucket overflowing with gems and minerals from North Carolina and all over the world.
- 15 buckets
- $20 buckets
- $30 buckets
- $60 buckets
- $100 buckets
- Need a van or bus for a wedding, special event, or small parties that need a ride out for the night? Call us for more information!
- Designated Drivers save lives and make everything go smoothly!