We are members of the Boone Area Chamber of Commerce, High Country Host, Ashe County Chamber of Commerce, Avery County Chamber of Commerce, Blowing Rock Chamber of Commerce, Banner Elk Chamber of Commerce, Madison Country Chamber, Carter Country Chamber Chamber, American Whitewater, American Canoe Association, and the National Speleological Society.
Voted the #1 outdoor adventure in Boone, NC on Tripadvisor.com by visitors from around the world! 5 years running in the #1 position!
How are we different from the other outfitters in the high country?
- We are a company where the guides are also the owners.
- We are the ONLY company that serves as much local food as they can find or dig up!!
- We are the only company focused on education. We promise not to bore you, but we also promise that you will learn something!
- We guarantee the best experience!
- We use only top-of-the-line equipment.
Grant Seldomridge-Manager and water based program director is a ACA (American Canoe Association) certified whitewater kayak instructor in addition to being a graduate of Appalachian State University’s Recreation Management Program.
Laura Mallard Seldomridge-(land based program director) teaches geology at Appalachian State University.
Peter Pickering-Senior level guide, Trip leader, General Manager at the Marshall Outpost.
Brody-Senior Level Guide, Trip Leader, Elizabethton Outpost Manager.
Mike J.-Senior level guide, Trip leader.
Mike V.-Senior Level Guide, Trip Leader.
Luke-Senior Level Guide, Watauga River Manager.
Jeremiah-Senior Level Guide, Trip Leader, Operations Manager.